Hellooooo! Ready to see the best graphic tees online?! And JUST in time for Christmas?
The other week I went to a birthday party for one of my favorite boutiques in the area, Satori Boutique (check out their website + my blog post on them!). It was too cute! They were serving cake & champagne, and had killer deals + fun new arrivals. I ended up buying this TOO RAD TO BE SAD graphic tee. Obviously this statement isn’t true, I get sad just like the next person, but I really liked the simplicity of the shirt and the confident vibe it gave off. In reality we’re all pretty rad in our own way so we have a lot of reasons not to be sad.
SO after finding this gem I felt inspired to I go on a hunt for the best graphic tees out there. Check out the 15 best ones I found below the photos!
And now for my picks! Keep in mind – a cute graphic tee makes a great gift. They’re inexpensive and can be somewhat personalized if you match to the interests and personality of the person you’re buying for!
The Best Graphic Tees Out There
The second part of this post is something I’ve seen a lot of bloggers do and I thought it looked fun. One of my best friends Talia did it on her blog, tandtour, recently so I felt inspired! Anyways winter is practically here which means bye-bye fall! Here are 12 random thoughts in my mind about fall/how it went (or maybe not even about fall at all).
1. This fall was the first season in my life that I started by sitting down and setting intentions. I didn’t stick to them completely, but that wasn’t my goal as you know if you read that post. Doing this really helped me remember the importance of putting purpose behind each day. I’m excited to brainstorm some winter intentions!
2. Another word for fall is autumn. Autumn is also my first name (even though I go by Sorelle)… kinda cool, right?!
3. I’m not really a pumpkin spice latte kinda girl, so not too bummed about those being gone. I’m more into just plain americanos or peppermint white chocolate mochas.
4. Fall in Seattle was GORGEOUS this year. So many days with sun, blue skies, and crisp fresh air.
5. Recently got a backpack in the mail from Gaston Luga and I’m obsessed! Can’t wait to show you guys soon.
6. I’m working on a blog post on how to stay healthy and balanced during the holidays… we’re constantly surrounded by delicious food, treats, and alcohol and it’s easy to throw in the towel. Stay tuned!
7. Another fall thing: the leaves here were unbelievable. Some of the trees gave off an ombre vibe – going from yellow to orange to red. I haven’t been here for fall since my senior year of high school in 2013 so I feel like I had extra appreciation to give the trees!
8. Really missing all my best friends in California. Moving away from your friends after graduation is hard. 🙁
9. Does anyone else get bummed about how fast the holidays come and go every year?
10. Realizing that I NEVER regret getting up and going to the gym or yoga even though sleeping in is always tempting.
11. On Saturday I went to a painting class with my best friend Madi and our moms! It was our second year in a row doing it around the holidays so it will definitely stay a tradition. Seattle peeps, check out Canvas Paint and Sip! We went to Tutta Bella for dinner beforehand.
12. YAY 21 DAYS ‘TIL CHRISTMAS! Have you checked out my gift guides for help with shopping?
Thanks for reading and have an amazing week!