Hi! I’m happy you’re here! Here’s a little bit about me and my blog.
My name is Autumn Sorelle Hardin (hence the title of my site), but I have just gone by Sorelle my entire life. Here are 10 facts about me that I think sum up who I am!
- I was born in Germany and lived there off and on for the first two years of my life!
- I’m obsessed with pizza, ranch, eggs, potatoes (in all forms), mac & cheese, fruit, Thai food, chocolate, peanut butter, the list goes on…
- My childhood was spent in Washington state, where I’ve recently returned post-college to figure out what I want to do with my life.
- I attended Chapman University for my four years of undergrad, where I studied Strategic & Corporate Communication. I am a recent graduate as of May 20th, 2017!
- Like many people, my family is everything to me.
- Shoes are my weakness… I love fashion in general, but cute shoes are one thing I can’t resist. I see clothing and personal style as one of the biggest ways we can be creative and express who we are.
- Health and fitness are huge priorities for me (despite what #2 might’ve led you to believe… everything in moderation, right?)
- I spent four months of my junior year of college living & studying in Prague, Czech Republic and it quickly became one of my favorite places in the world.
- I was raised in a Christian home and it is still a big part of who I am… I think it’s important to have some sort of belief in something that’s bigger than yourself, no matter what that may look like.
- If you know me, you know the relationships in my life are what I cherish most. I do my best to constantly deepen these relationships in order to learn and grow with the people I love.
About my Blog; Autumn Sorelle
Living mindfully. I decided on this tagline because it is my life mantra and something I strive to be doing everyday! To be mindful is to stay present and remain fully aware, through all five senses, of what is going on in and around you. This is extremely hard to do, as our minds typically seem to always be thinking about more than one thing at once.
This blog is a place for me to share thoughts and inspiration regarding ways to live mindfully and creatively! It is a place to write about current trends I am loving in fashion. A place to review DIY projects or recipes, books, or activities and adventures. A place to reminisce on my past travels and dream about the ones to come.
Ultimately, recording these tidbits all in one spot (sort of like a journal) serves as a way of reminding myself to live with purpose – always trying new things and staying present while doing so. It provides a convenient memory bank that I can look back on in the future. My hopes are that it will inspire those of you who join me on this journey to stay mindful and creative as well!
Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, suggestions… whatever! Happy reading!